February 2012

Bowling

February was filled with more snow, more inside days, and more ventures out just to pass the time. The first venture was Penny Bowling with friends. Only on Fridays at the bowling alley can you pay only a penny per pin you knock down and when it's your 1 1/2 year old bowling, it's not that much! We went with some friends then got ice cream at the Washington State University creamery, which has the best, cheapest ice cream around. The upstairs to the creamery is the "observatory" where you can watch them making cheese, ice cream and other dairy products.


Mylee and Gavin


Colton and Gavin

Chelsey

Ashley and Monica with Colton

Bailey doesn't last long bowling...she tends to wander off after a few rounds






The Creamery




Valentine's Day


 
We started our day of love with pink heart shaped pancakes and eggs in the morning, I snuck into the kitchen while Mark was in the shower and surprised him. Then we had Bailey open one of her presents, a tea set. She was super excited and had to show Bunny her new toy. We played with it most of the morning and Bailey made sure Bunny got plenty of tea.






 Later on we had a fun play date at Kristen Haye's house, she put on a cute Valentine's Day themed play date for all the kids. They decorated cookies, made bags for their cards, played games and got hyper off all the sugar!  

I'll take this sweetheart as my Valentine any day!


I'm the only adult in the photo because Bailey wouldn't stop screaming...




That night after dinner we opened a few more presents, we gave Bailey some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse figurines and I gave Mark a padded gun case. I bought myself some fun new nail polishes the week before and Old Navy had a big sale...so I told Mark not to get me anything :)


Spokane Trip: Temple

In February our ward had a "Ward Temple Day", going to the temple is a lot harder not in Utah and even harder with kids. This was our first time going to the Spokane temple and it was possible because our ward provided babysitting while we we in our session. So instead of finding a babysitter for 6 hours, we only had to find one for 3. I always love ward temple days and seeing our friends in the temple, it just makes the temple that much better when you can be with people you love there. Afterward we went out to dinner with a few of our friends too.




Spokane Trip: Children's Museum

While in Spokane for the temple trip, we decided to take Bailey to the children's museum they have there. There were a lot of things to do like driving cars, playing doctor, grocery shopping, living in a hut, sidewalk chalk, art area, water table, walls to climb, slides, and much more. Bailey had a good time and we tried to wear her out so she'd take a nap at the church while we were in the temple - it worked.


Watch out for those alligators Bailey!!!


Bailey loved this huge dinosaur on the way out, she kept saying "Hi" to it






Nail Polish Night

If you know me, you know I love nail polish. I'm a regular when it comes to painting my nails and I have a new color every week and I make it last a week long. So I decided to have a little Nail Polish Night with some friends and hang out at Monica's house. It's always fun getting together with the girls and talking about... everything! I love these girls!!!






Tutu Time

Nothing really to say about these photos, Bailey just wanted to wear the tutu I have hanging on her door and danced in the living room. Sometimes I have to clinch my teeth when I see her and hug her so I don't squeeze her too hard and I say "Ohhh, I love you so much!"




The Rest of February

Here's the rest of February filled with playtime! We discovered how great glow sticks are - especially in the bathtub, Bailey helped in the kitchen with her new apron from Owen, and we went fishing for letters in the tub. How great is being a kid?













Photobucket

No comments: