Happy Birthday Bailey!

Today is Bailey's 1st Birthday! I can't believe I have a little toddler now instead of a tiny baby. I've had a lot of "this time last year" moments throughout the week and read my delivery story again found here. Funny thing is I just cleaned up the Beehive Bazaar jewelry booth on Saturday and was way stressed out all week - just like last year.

Tomorrow I'll post what we did today. I've been photographing the entire day! We miss our daddy and will have an official party when he comes to Utah and celebrate with the rest of our families as well - probably in June.

We love you Bailey! Here's a look back, notice how I haven't been able to get a picture of her just sitting there looking at the camera since February. She's into everything!


September 2009-May 2010


 May 9, 2010




  June 2010


July 2010

 August 2010


September 2010


October 2010


November 2010


December 2010


January 2011


 February 2011


 March 2011


April 2011
 





May 2011 

 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

Way to be so good at documenting it all! Esp. pregnancy!

Allie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bailey! What a cuttie! LOVE the picture of her in her sun hat! Can't wait to see you guys! Hummmm, can I think of another sentence to put with an exclamation mark? YES!