Birthday Day Pictures

BEWARE: PHOTO OVERLOAD

As mentioned before, it was Bailey's Birthday on Monday and we didn't have a party. We'll have a party when Mark comes to Utah and all our family is in town the first week of June. And let me just tell you, I'm trying to hold back the excitement of putting on a birthday party for my little girl! I mean isn't this what I was born to do?

Anyway, I really felt like doing something on her real birthday, so I photographed the entire day. Here's what we did on her special day:

HELPED MOM WITH MAKEUP



LUNCH
with a Birthday hat
(yes, I know I skipped breakfast, that's becuase my mom let me sleep in after a long weekend!)



BATH



WATCHING



PLAYTIME


trying to put her headband back on



BOOKS



NAPTIME



DINNER (real milk for the first time)



BIRTHDAY SHOPPING OUTING
can you believe that's her one year ago!?



BIRTHDAY SHOPPING AT TARGET
I thought I'd just let her pick out anything, ended up with bubbles and some clothes




PRESENTS
we couldn't wait so grandma gave her a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book that plays the theme song and grandpa gave her a set of Mickey and Minnie keys
she liked the box and bow a little more at first



THE BIRTHDAY CARD
it plays the "Hot Dog" song and she started dancing


Ok, so if you're a mom, you know that most of this really isn't different than any other day!
And I love it!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Leakes said...

First, happy birthday to Bailey! She is adorable and I love all your pictures! And yes, we definitely need to get together. I've been meaning to email you and Erin to see if you would be in Utah at all in June. We will be in Centerville June 6-28. I'll send out an email to all of you guys when it gets closer. See you soon!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! I should get that book for Abby, she would probably love it. Miss you guys, we will hang out soon!