Sunday Snapshot 2.20.11 and 2.27.2011

Sunday Snapshot for 2.20.11.
We gave rockin' talks in church this day. Glad that's over.


Would you belive me if I told you it's getting harder for me take sitting portraits of her? Busy little girl.




.....................................................................................................


Sunday Snapshot for 2.27.11
She still loves those blinds.



We had the missionaries over for dinner this day, here are my Lion House Rolls. Mmmm
We had salad, rolls, baked potatoes, and slow cooked roast beef. That's a pretty standard Sunday dinner.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Beth Williams said...

I love round placemats! That is what we use too(:

Also, I can't wait till I am not a poor college student anymore so I can indulge in your jewelry! I love it!