June 20, 2010: 5-6 Week Update

5 Week Milestones
  • She’s grown out of her newborn diapers and into size 1
  • Grown out of some of her newborn clothes, including my favorite “Berry Cute” onesie!
  • Smiles more and more
  • Her eyelashes are longer, darker, and beautiful
  • Loves to hold her head up while we burp her, she acts so surprised when she’s in that position, like whatever is behind me is so exciting (the kitchen?)
  • She feels heavier and looks longer, I can tell she’s growing fast
  • We try to go out every day and do something: post office, bank, grocery store, shopping
  • I still can’t stop taking pictures of her! I revived my digital SLR camera and have been taking “good” photos lately
  • Nicknames: Miss Bailey, Bailey Girl, Sweetie (that one goes for Mark and I too)

I just love her so much!!!

"I get what I want, when I want it... got it?"
Looks like a boy here, but I love her facial expression.

Dear Bailey,

 This was our first “photo shoot” together. You were originally in a little onsie and I was just holding you, but then you started to smile and make all sorts of facial expressions. I was so excited! I quickly pulled out the camera to start taking pictures. You kept going and going with the smiles and I just ate it up. You were so fun, this was one of my favorite days this month.

 Love you,

 Mom



Photo shoot over.

No comments: