Sunday, May 23rd: Two Weeks

A two week update on our little Bailey:


“It’s like having a puppy but 1,000 times better because it’s your baby and she’s cute and fun!!” – Mark

“I want to bust up laughing every time I look at her because she’s so cute” – Mark


I love her facial expressions: confused, mad, happy, content, screaming, lips puckered, and of course that smile makes me melt and forget all about the sleepless nights

These are some things she can do now:
Roll to one side
Lift head a little
Watches and follows me when I move
Responds to our voices
Calms totally down when her feet are rubbed
Loves her swing
Throws her hands up in the air
Holds on to my finger with her hands and toes
We’ve gone through about 250 wipes and 80 diapers in the 10 days she's been home
Only cries when she’s hungry, not even when we change her diaper!
We took her out on her first "outing" to the Seibold's wedding dinner and reception
I've taken over 300 photos of her

Switched her days and nights back to normal – sleeps three hours in the day, four hours at night, one night we even had a five hour - that was sooo nice!

2 week checkup

7 lbs 9 oz (50%)
19 ¼ inches (25%)
Head Circumference: 35 1/2 cm (50%)

I still can’t believe she’s all ours!

2 comments:

Jake and Annie Walden said...

Debbie!!!! So cute! I'm so glad you let me know your blog address. Isn't being a mom the best! Anyway, the camera I use is a Nikon D300 SLR. But really if you don't already have a Digital SLR, Get One! Doesn't matter which one. (But if you must, ask get a Nikon:) Especially if you have a baby and take over 300 pictures the first 2 weeks:) Ohhh I'm so happy for you!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Allie said...

Yahhh!!!! Finally pictures of little Bailey. She is too cute and I bet is growing like a weed. Can't wait to see you guys again the end of this month. If I need to drive to meet, by golly I will! Hope you all sleep well tonight.