July 31, 2011: Owen's Birthday

Owen’s birthday party was lots of fun! How can it not be with a crazy boy like Owen? Allie made a fun construction cake and put on a “burger bar” for everyone. We ate delicious burgers, watched the kiddos in the pool – Owen just crawled right in, and then watched Owen open presents and explore his cake. I laugh every time I see some of these pictures of Owen, we love him!

Watching a show with Grandpa before the party




The Burger Bar





Grandma Hadley couldn't resist getting Bailey a little present too :)





BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
 After the cake, Allie and Hyrum announced baby #2 due March 1st! I love each of their expressions in this photo. It was a surprise...to everyone!


And my favorite photo from the party.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Allie said...

Love the pictures, and Yes, I will agree, the best one is of Bailey Mae at the end. Can you put these onto a CD for me when we come up? See ya in 48 hrs.!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Baby #2 for Allie and Hyrum!! I'm so happy for them! Tell them I said congrats! Owen is such a cutie. Looks like a fun birthday party.