June 11, 2011: My Birthday


Shortly after Bailey's birthday celebration, it was my birthday! 27th if you were wondering. My parents gave Mark and I some money and told us to spend the weekend in Park City - just us and they would babysit Bailey. What a great gift! Mark and I headed up on Friday and started strolling main street. I told Mark I wanted to do these things: eat a great steak, get ice cream, get chocolate, get room service, and go shopping. Ha, ha! Tall order! Here's what we actually did.

Got a great steak.
It still hurts a little thinking about what we paid for this meal, almost as much as the hotel room...(just breathe) It was one of those "We'll only do this once" events. Good thing it was the best steak I've ever eaten. Oh, I should mention all that came with the meal was a small bread loaf and a huge steak, we shared a side order of mashed potatoes.



Got chocolate! Mmmm, Bear Paws! Trust me, after that steak I DID NOT want any ice cream or room service, I could barely muster up the room to fit in a few bites of chocolate.


Classic Park City photos



On Saturday we went shopping at the outlets and then headed home. We skipped out on going to a movie cause we missed our little Bailey so much! And I'm pretty sure I had a sinus infection. Besides, my parents had this great cake waiting for us. Great birthday! (minus the sinus infection)


I totally forgot to mention that Mark surprised me with a pedicure gift certificate. He told me to get his sunglasses out of the glove box and I found this, what a sweetie.


Photobucket

No comments: