June 1, 2011: Zoo Round Two



While Owen and Allie were in town for Bailey's birthday we hit up the Hogle Zoo. It was the second time for Bailey and I, but still lots of fun! I think the favorites this time were the elephants, giraffes, and of course the tigers. By this time in June Bailey could make a lion and tiger sound - a deep throat kind of growl. While we were at the zoo she pointed to the tiger and growled. But she would also make that sound every time I greeted her in the morning or other people at the store, I would just say, "Oh!? Are you a Lion?!" and she'd do it again. Funny girl.




They also have dinosaurs at the Hogle Zoo! 




This is Bailey's "Excited Face" all you have to say is, "Bailey, are you excited?" and she squeezes her hands in fists, holds her breath, shakes a little and grins. She loves performing it. This time I had her do while she ate her ice cream.

In my family, if you're not weird your not normal.

 Souvenirs from Grandma!

Ahhh, great day at the zoo!
Photobucket



1 comment:

Allie said...

I like it. How do I copy this entire post and plunk it on my blog? :)