Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day started off with a lot of little surprises for Mark! I cut out 20 little hearts and wrote things I loved about him on them, then hid them throughout the apartment so he would find all 20 before he got to school. I'm so cute right? Ha! Never done something like this, if you know me, I'm not this mushy all the time.


Sadly, Mark is not mushy at all and didn't do anything for me on Valentine's Day. Bummer. In his defense I had called him in January from Old Navy and told him I was buying our Valentine's gifts - they were having a huge sale and I had to find some reason for buying the items in my cart! So I did receive two tops and some fun tights from him, he got two shirts from me, and Bailey got some larger sized clothes that she needed anyway. Perfect.

I made Parmesan Chicken for dinner, a "nicer" meal and Bailey and I got to hang out with each other all day! Ok, that last part isn't different from any other day.



All of our family members also got little Valentine Surprises! I printed out the Valentine card above and sent them out through the mail. It was fun to hear their reactions, who doesn't like getting something special in the mail?

On Friday of that week Mark redeemed himself and took me out dinner here in Moscow.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I made parmesan chicken on valentine's day too. ha ha funny

Beth Williams said...

That is an awesome idea! I love it♥