9 Month Update

In February Bailey turned 9 months, here's our monthly photoshoot, her 9 month check up stats, and some fun things she did.


Like I said before, these photoshoots don't always work out (she hit herself with the ceramic heart)


...............

9 Month Checkup Stats:

Weight 17.1lbs  15% (was 27% at 6 months, 45% at 4 months)
Height 27.3in  31% (was 69% at 6 months, 76% at 4 months)

She's consistently going down in percentile, but she's healthy. I got to her appointment, whipped out the camera and found that the battery was dead, I didn't even have my phone, bummer! I was able to squeeze these two photos out though. It went about the same as the 6 month appointment - started screaming once her bare bum hit the crinkle paper.  


...............

Fun Things

Started standing up to things, learned how to fall down

Waving back to us and at herself in the mirror, she loves her reflection. That's her excited face down below

Starting to not like baby foods (especially green beans) and yells for people food

Fed herself spaghetti and peas – I’m slowly being okay with her hands, arms, face, floor and chair getting covered in food

Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and dances/bounces when the “Hot Dog” song comes on

Loves bath time, the remote, and has a new found love of binkies - she hated them from 2-8 months


Gets into EVERYTHING....and I let her


Loves her crib and wakes up talking to herself

I can clip her hair up so her mohawk looks like a little pony tail. She doesn't normally wear shoes but I put them on her and did her hair, I couldn't believe how old she looked! Where did my baby go? 

 
Other Things:
6 teeth all the way in
Crawls with things in her hands sliding them along the floor
Crawls with one leg up using her foot instead of knee – precursor to walking?
Pulls my hands away from covering my face when I say Peekaboo
Babbles a lot and can say da, ma, ca, ba, go, ga, but doesn’t quite associate items to them
Plays chase with mom and dad – we get down and crawl around with her, so much fun!
Mark and I hide under blankets and say “Where’s mama/dadda?” then she lifts up the blanket to find us and giggles and squeals, we LOVE playing with her!

Stay tuned for more.
Photobucket



4 comments:

Beth Williams said...

She is getting so big!!! and is So stinkin cute♥

Ashley said...

Abby does the one leg up thing too now a lot when she is crawling...funny!

Lindsey Bell said...

She is so busy!

She might have more hair than Makenzie...

Allie said...

OHHHHH I miss that little Baily Bub. What a stinkin' cutie. I love the picture of her as a new born compared to her 9 month big girl look. Well done Debbie! You take great pictures and I love that you are using your SLR camera for all pics. Looks great!